- DRIED CURED PRODUCTS
DRIED CURED PRODUCTS
Functional blends with coloured and non-coloured ingredients, used either to complement our formulations or as a base for all kinds of dried cured products with the addition of other ingredients (salt, paprika, seasoning, etc.) required by the client in order to make a product to their own specification.
Blends of ingredients used to “boost” the natural action of meat proteins in order to obtain better bonding in meat fibres, stable curing in less time and better colour and flavour stability.
- From 10 to 50 g per kilo of meat.
Functional complement based on a balanced blend of phosphates.
- From 3 to 7 g per kilo of meat.
Formulations in the Doscamix Range
- F.C. CURABAS BA31 20 g/kg
Functional base with no nitrifier for fresh and cured sausages: chorizo, dry sausage, Easter sausage, etc. For diameters less than 40 mm.
- F.C. CURABAS GALICIA BA15 15 g/kg
Functional base with nitrifier for medium coloured, medium/high quality chorizo.
- F.C. CURABAS IBÉRICO BA201 20 g/kg
Functional base high in antioxidants, especially recommended for Iberian pork products. It gives a strong bonding in the cured product.
- F.C. CURABAS LONGANIZA DE PASCUA BA80 30 g/kg
Medium coloured functional blend for Easter sausage.
- F.C. CURABAS SARTA BA65 20 g/kg
Colourless functional base for cured products.
- ACELERADOR DE LA MADURACIÓN V110 MX 10 g/kg
Functional base that acts mainly as an acidulous agent and curing accelerator.
- F.C. PARASEC (LIGANTE-SECANTE) 40 g/kg
Functional base with nitrate; flavourless and colourless for cured sausages. It contains milk protein.
- DOSCAPHOS DFO10 CURADOS 3 to 7 g/kg
Functional base with phosphates for products with a normal curing process (pH 7).
- DOSCAPHOS DFO1 CURADOS 3 to 7 g/kg
Functional base with phosphates for products with a fast curing process (pH 4.5).